Welcome to Paramount Property Group Websites which includes but not limited to the following companies:
1. Paramount Property Development Sdn Bhd
2. Paramount Property (Cjaya) Sdn Bhd
3. Paramount Property (Glenmarie) Sdn Bhd
4. Paramount Property (Shah Alam) Sdn Bhd
5. Paramount Property (Sepang) Sdn Bhd
6. Paramount Property (Utara) Sdn Bhd
7. Jasarim Bina Sdn Bhd
(hereinafter collectively referred to as “Paramount Property Group”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) Website.
i. “Personal Data” shall have the meaning as ascribed in the Act.
ii. “Paramount Property Group” shall refer to all the above stated companies as amended and added herein from time to time.
iii. “You” & “your” shall refer to yourself and such other persons or companies represented by you of which you are providing the Personal Data.
By accessing this website, you shall agree to these terms and conditions (as amended by Paramount Property Group from time to time).
A. INFORMATION COLLECTED
1. The Personal Data about you which we or Paramount Property Group’s Website may collect includes:
a. Information collected when you register or update an online profile or when you fill in or update your information with us, which may include personal data such as your photograph, name, contact details and other information ;
b. The contents of all electronic forms or documents submitted to us via Paramount Property Group’s Website, including identity documents and proof of address;
c. Information input or submitted to online facilities such as search and calculators:
d. Personalization preferences you select as you use our Website;
e. Information submitted if you participate in survey or competition whether via online or otherwise;
f. Any messages or comments you submit to us via our Website or in whatever manner, which may include personal data such as name, email address and telephone number; and
g. Information obtained independently by us from other lawful sources.
B. PURPOSE OF COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. By providing any of your Personal Data to Paramount Property Group whether via online or otherwise, you hereby agree that we shall collect, retain and use the Personal Data for the following purposes:
a. Providing you with services or benefits under any of Paramount Property Group’s business or policies; and/or
b. Processing your application under any of Paramount Property Group’s programme; and/or
c. Where relevant, marketing of goods and services and sending any updates, new products, special offers, advertising, promotional material and/or commercial material to you (including emails, short message services or other means) and/or to be used in, to provide and/or improve the services of Paramount Property Group, processing invoices and payments (including card payments) and providing other services to enhance and support the relationship of us and you and/or such other persons or companies represented by you; and/or
d. Conducting research on planning, product, goods, services, security and testing; and/or
e. Carrying out matching procedure in accordance with the law; and/or
f. Performing statistical analysis for various objectives in Paramount Property Group and providing this information within us ; and/or
g. Purposes connected with the operation, administration, development, record-keeping or enhancement of Paramount Property Group’s business including for the purpose of which is relevant to support and/or assist in any of our business of Paramount Property Group’s Website and/or
h. Purpose connected with the administration, management and/or enforcement of the commercial transaction and for contact and communication with you and/or such other persons or companies as represented by you; and/or
i. Where required by law, where Paramount Property Group consider that such use or disclosure is necessary to respond to any claims or legal process, or where we suspects that fraud or unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in; and/or
j. Here a third party acquires or wishes to acquire, or makes inquiries in relation to acquiring, an interest in any company within Paramount Property Group; and/or
k. Where a third party requires in order for such third party to perform functions or services as required by Paramount Property Group; and/or
l. Enabling Paramount Property Group or where a third party requires in order for such third party to perform functions or obligations as required under the laws, rules, regulations, by law and/or guidelines (whether or not having the force of law) or as required by any governmental and/or non-governmental authorities, agencies or department or a third party requires in order to ensure compliance with agreement(s) or document(s); and/or
m. Where a third party requires in order for purposes of preparation and submission of any claim or payment to any party or for any audit/checks by any party for whatever purposes related to Paramount Property Group’s business; and/or
n. Purposes connected with the enforcement of Paramount Property Group’s rights pursuant to any letter, agreement and/or document including seeking legal and financial advice, taking any preliminary steps or commencing any legal action; and/or
o. Making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or by law.
2. We may either contact you for the purposes as set out in (B) above via telephone calls, emails, short message services or by whatsoever form of available communication.
C. USER AND DISCLOSURE
1. You further agree that Paramount Property Group may disclose and transfer (whether in Malaysia or abroad) amongst any company within us and/or to third parties including but not limited to our agents, consultants, solicitors, auditors, employers, contractors, suppliers, partners, joint venture partners, advertisers, purchasers, network operators, associated companies, any relevant authority, embassies, statutory bodies, regulatory bodies, organizations or any relevant financial institution, any other person under a duty of confidentiality to us or any company within us , any of the companies within us , actual or proposed assignees or transferees or buyers of any right/ businesses/ assets of the companies within us , service providers (including those who assist us in providing our Website), for our operational, administration and development requirements and to organizations who provide archival, auditing, professional advisory, debt collection, insurance, banking, marketing, advertising, mail house, delivery, recruitment, call centre, technology, research, utility and security service to use, disclose, hold, process, retain or transfer such Personal Data for the purposes of (B) above for and on behalf of Paramount Property Group.
2. Paramount Property Group uses and discloses aggregated non-personally identifying information collected by us as part of our process of constantly improving our Website and/or business.
D. IMPACT OF NON PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Please note that in the event that sufficient Personal Data is not supplied, or is not satisfactory to us then your application or request to Paramount Property Group for any of the above purposes as set out in (B) above may not be accepted or acted upon or your request to browse some information on our Website may be denied or we will not be able to provide the full range of benefits and/or services and/or perform its obligations under any potential or existing contract with you.
E. STORAGE AND RETENTION OF THE PERSONAL DATA
1. Your Personal Data shall be stored either in hard copies in Paramount Property Group’s offices or stored in servers located in or outside Malaysia and operated by us or its service providers in or outside Malaysia.
2. Any Personal Data supplied by you will be retained by Paramount Property Group as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes stated in (B) above or is required to satisfy any legal, regulatory and/or accounting requirements or to protect our interests.
3. Paramount Property Group does not offer any online facilities for you to delete your Personal Data held by us
F. EMAIL AND “CONTACT US” MESSAGES
1. We may preserve the content of any email or “Contact Us” or other electronic message that we receive.
2. Any personal data contained in those messages will only be used or disclosed in ways set out in this Privacy Notice.
3. The message content may be monitored by Paramount Property Group’s service providers or employees for purpose including compliance, auditing and maintenance or where email abuse is suspected.
G. COMMUNICATION OR UTILIZATION DATA
1. Through your use of telecommunications services to access Paramount Property Group’s Website, your communications data (e.g. Internal protocol address) or utilization data (e.g. information on the beginning, end and extent of each access, and information on the telecommunications services you accessed) are technically generated and could conceivably relate to Personal Data.
2. To the extent that there is a compelling necessity, the collection, processing and use of your communications or utilization data will occur and will be performed in accordance with the Act
H. NON-PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
1. When you access Paramount Property Group’s Website, we may automatically (i.e. not by registration) collect non-personal data (e.g. type of Internet browser and operating system used, domain name of the website from which you came, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed) and etc.
2. We may use this data and share it with rest of Paramount Property Group to monitor the attractiveness of our Website and improve their performance or content.
1. When you view Paramount Property Group’s Website, we may store some data on your computer in the form of a “cookie” to automatically recognize your personal computer next time you visit.
2. Cookies can help us in many ways, for example, by allowing Paramount Property Group to tailor a website to better match your interests or to store your password to save you having to re-enter it each time.
3. If you do not wish to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser to erase all cookies form your computer’s hard drive, block all cookies or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
1. Personal Data held by Paramount Property Group will be kept confidential in accordance with this Privacy Notice pursuant to any applicable law that may from time to time be in force.
2. Any questions, comments, suggestions or information other than Personal Data submitted to us in whatever manner (including those sent or posted in Paramount Property Group’s Website) will be deemed voluntarily provided to us on non-confidential and non-proprietary basis.
K. SAFETY OR PERSONAL DATA
1. Paramount Property Group uses a number of mechanisms to protect and integrity of your Personal Data.
2. Paramount Property Group shall strive to protect such Personal Data and privacy of users, unfortunately we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any Personal Data transmitted to us, and individuals do so at their own risk. Once any Personal Data comes into our possession, Paramount Property Group will take reasonable steps to protect such information from misuse and lose and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. However, given the nature of the internet, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as completely or absolutely secured.
3. A username and password may be essential for you to use some sections of Paramount Property Group’s Website. For your own protection, we require you to keep these confidential and to change your password regularly (if required).
L. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Due to the global nature of Paramount Property Group’s business, we may transfer your Personal Data to the other members of Paramount Property Group (which may be located in other countries) or to any parties located in other countries (including countries that have a different data protection regime than is found in the country where you are based). Any Personal Data transferred shall be used for the purpose as set out in (B) above and disclosed to parties stated in (C) above.
1. Paramount Property Group’s Website may contain links to other sites and pages. By activating a link, such as for example by clicking on the banner of an advertiser. You leave our Website and Paramount Property Group does not exercise control over any Personal Data or any other information you give to any other entity after you have left our Website.
N. RIGHT OF ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
1. Under the Act, you have the right of access to your Personal Data held by Paramount Property Group on payment of a prescribed fee and you may request that we correct any of your Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date, subject to any applicable legal restriction and contractual conditions.
Paramount Property Group
Address: No.2, Jalan Anggerik Vanilla R31/R,
Kota Kemuning, Section 31,
40460 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
3. Please note that notwithstanding the withdrawal of your consent, Paramount Property Group may still proceed to your Personal Data in circumstances recognized and permitted by law and as required under the contractual conditions.
4. Paramount Property Group reverses the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
O. PERSONAL DATA GIVEN BY YOU
1. You hereby confirm that you have obtained the consent from the persons or companies represented by you for you to provide their respective Personal Data to us.
P. CHANGES TO PRIVACY NOTICE
Q. COPY RIGHTS & TRADEMARKS
All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights used as part of this website are vested in Paramount Property Group. You acquire no rights in the website other than the limited right to use the website in accordance with these terms. You are permitted to print out or download information and content from this website for your own personal and non-commercial use. You may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any medium, any part of this website or its content. You may not make any part of the website available as part of another website, whether by hyperlink framing on the Internet or otherwise unless you have been authorized to do so in writing by Paramount Property Group.
R. GOVERNING LAW
These terms and conditions and the content of this website are governed by Malaysian law and Malaysian courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute.
S. FURTHER DISCLAIMS
1. Paramount Property Group does not warrant in any way, whether expressly or impliedly, the accuracy, reliability and completeness of the information and contents of ours Website. In no event, will Paramount Property Group or any of its subsidiary or associated companies or related corporations or their directors and employees accept any liability with regard to your use of our Website and/or to the information contained in our Website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using our Website.
2. Paramount Property Group Website and its contents do not in any way constitute any offer or invitation in respect of the shares in and securities of Paramount Property Group or any other company.
3. Paramount Property Group may collect information knowingly provided by you, such as your name, email address and your telephone number(s). Paramount Property Group may use the information collected to send you the information which you have requested and other information and notifications which you may find useful. Your visit to this website is not tracked by Paramount Property Group. Any information which you provide will be kept confidential, except that disclosure will be made where required by applicable law or any governmental/regulatory authority or any valid legal process.